Are you looking for the best tips to lose weight? if yes then you are at the right place to get the most relevant 13 best tips for weight loss that helps you to lose your weight. Well, the ratio of weight gain in women is probably high than the men but these tips for weight loss will be relevant to both men and women.
High gain in weight or obesity can cause a lot of health problems especially in women having a disease like PCOD, diabetes, infertility and many more. There are top 13 tips for weight loss but in this article, we will focus only on the most effective and relevant tips.
- Follow regular exercise and physical activity
- Eat good fats, low carbs, proteins, and green leafy vegetables
- Avoid sugar and starch
- Count the calories you eat
- Avoid cold drink and fruit juice having sugar
- Lift weights and do weight training
- Make a habit of drink a glass of water before eating a meal
- Eat whole grain and unprocessed food as much as possible
- Get proper night sleep
- Take caffeine like tea and coffee
- Change the regular exercise you do
- Eat the food slowly
- Check your weight every day
1. Follow regular exercise and physical activity
Exercise plays a very important role in losing weight similarly doing regular physical activity will affect the same as that of the exercise. Especially those people who are not physically active must follow a proper exercise routine of a minimum of 1\2 hour daily.
For physical activity, you can do these
- Taking pets for a walk.
- Avoiding vehicles for short routes.
- Dancing on the favorite song.
- Taking a short break to walk after having food.
- Avoiding lift and taking stairs.
- Playing outdoor activities or games.
- Ride cycle for a short journey.
2. Eat good fats, low carbs, proteins, and green leafy vegetables
Diet plays a very dramatic role in weight loss that’s why it is very important to include the right amount of protein carbs and low fat in your diet.
Eating a breakfast having high protein shows a great impact on weight loss because it helps to decrease the intake of calories in the entire day.
Trying new recipes and playing with ingredients having good fats, low carbs and protein will excite you in your journey of weight loss.
3. Avoid sugar and starch
- Eating Suger and starch makes you more and more hungry which will ultimately increase the intake of calories. Avoiding these two will help you to lose weight.
If you are a sweet lover then you can choose the alternate option to stop your craving for the sugar and starch.you can have cane sugar or raw honey in place of artificial sweetener.
you and cook your favorite recipes by replacing the artificial sweetener to natural sweeteners like dates and peanut butter.
4. Count the calories you eat
- It’s very mandatory to count your calories whatever you are eating in the entire day, if you are not doing show you will probability eats more.
Counting your calory will help you to note that what amount of calory your body needs and how you can manage.
By doing so you can track your calories and lose weight easily by managing your intake of calories.
5. Avoid cold drink and fruit juice having sugar
This is the common mistake people do while the journey of losing weight. fruits juice with high sugar will intimately help you to gain weight instead of losing.
Try to replace fruit juice by fruits itself as it has fiber and natural sweetener. By doing so you will see a dramatic effect on your body.
- Mostly packaged juice contains a high amount of sugar in it which is hidden by the company. check the ingredients of juices before buying it to avoid the intake of sugar.
6.lift weights and do weight training
- Lifting weight at least twice a week is a very good option for losing weight. if you are new then it’s important to take the help or guide from your trainer. Lifting weight helps to lose weight fast and it also useful in building muscles.
Cardio workout is the best option but weight training is good if you are following a long term for a healthy diet. By doing so you won’t need to exercise a lot.
Switch to the low energy consumption mode. Eating a good protein diet after the workout is equally important if you don’t want to lose energy for the entire day.
7. Make a habit of drink a glass of water before eating a meal
If you drink water before eating a meal then it helps you to eat less. Many studies showed that it will help to lose weight at least 40% in the next three months.
When you drink water your stomach gets filled and you feel less hungry which helps you to reduce the portion of your meal and calories. Make a daily habit to drink a glass of water before half an hour of taking your meal which will help you to avoid overeating.
8. Eat whole grain and unprocessed food as much as possible
- Whole-grain foods are more filling than the fine one. Unprocessed food gets easily digest and free of chemicals and other unwanted substances.whole grain food helps you to avoid overeating and also gets digested easily.
- Whole grains like barley, oatmeal, wholewheat bread, and broken wheat are a good source of carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Eating this provides satisfaction that the stomach gets full and thus we avoid overeating.
9. Get proper night sleep
- Scheduling your time for proper sleeping is equally important to lose weight. It reduces the stress level of the body and helps in losing weight. When you do not take proper sleep at night it will increase the stress of your body and altimetry you increase your weight.
- Make a strict schedule for sleeping at night to see the proper result of weight loss. This best tips for weight loss will boost your journey to lose weight fast.
10. Take caffeine like tea and coffee
Caffeine helps to boost metabolism so drinking black coffee of green tea will help you to lose weight but keep in note that you do not have to take the milk and sugary tea or coffee. If you cant not take without sugar then add some honey or jaggery power to get a sweet taste.
In Japanese culture, different types of drinks are there with caffeine which helps them in weight loss. this is the best tip for weight loss in Japan and Korea.
11. Change the regular exercise you do
The human body adopt the activity they do regularly, this is the reason why you should change your regular exercise after some time.
When you do the same exercises it will slow down the process of losing weight so try to change the exercise you do at least after two or three weeks. You can get a lot of different options to make a change in your exercise like changing the weight you lift regularly or to exercise for other parts of your body.
Sometimes Switch to another way of exercise you are not doing for a long time is the best tip for weight loss.
12. Eat the food slowly
- As you might hear that our brain takes 20 minutes to get the information that the stomach gets filled. So eating food slowing will help to eat less while our brain gets single.
- Eating fast will force you to eat more than your hunger and you will gain weight. The process of eating slowly also boosts the hormones of weight loss.
- Make a habit to take a small portion of the meal on a small plate and eat slowly to see the result in losing weight.
13. Check your weight every day.
It helps you to track your journey of weight loss. People who weigh every day lose their weight fast and control on it became easy for them. Checking weight regularly will also help to change your schedule and diet if it is needed.
This is one of the best tips for weight loss that you should check your weight on a regular basis to see the changes. Note down the changes you want to see in your weight and compare that on a regular basis to achieve the target.
You do not have to give up on food to lose weight. Just follow these best tips for weight loss and see the magic. It is also not important to follow it strictly, you can sometimes eat the portion of prohibited food to stop the craving to eat junk food.
This article will definitely help you to get the right tips to lose weight and will help you in your journey of weight loss. You just have to follow these tips and keep patience to see the changes in your body. If you have any health issues then please first consult your doctor before starting any strict exercise or gym to avoid any other health issue.