In today’s world, 2.5 % of adults and 8.4% of children suffer from ADHD. Most people with ADHD prefer to take Adderall for their treatments. But in today’s world where you can get almost anything online, The Question arises “can you get Adderall online” Let try to discuss it as simply as we can.
Can You Get Adderal Online?
“NO” is the Answer”, Because the Food And Drug administration has marked Adderall as a controlled substance. This means if Adderall is not monitored by any legal agency it can lead to illegal and unethical use of this medicine. This means that this medicine can only be taken by the prescription of a doctor.
But if you want medicine for ADHD there are many medicines that you can buy online and are not Addictive as Adderall.
Can Adderall be Prescribed by a Doctor Online?
No Adderall can not prescribe via online consultation.
Now a day a patient can talk to a doctor on a video call and the doctor prescribes them medicine as they understand the condition of patients. But as the doctor is not physically examining the patient he is only allowed to prescribe non-stimulant medicine.
In the case of ADHD, doctors can only prescribe medicine like Strattera, bupropion, and guanfacine. These are non-stimulant drugs and it can take up to two to three weeks to start feeling its effect.
Risks Involved with Buying Adderall Online
There are many black marketing websites that provide Adderall online and buying Adderall from them can involve a number of risks.
- Law agencies are tacking these websites and trying to stop them and now law agencies are getting better at tracking these illegal online pharmacies. And if you order medicine from these pharmacies you will be punished as well.
- These drug dealers are usually anonymous and if they cheat you. Tracking them is very difficult.
- Most of the people who order their medicine from these sites don’t get their medicine to deliver to their address.
- And even if you get the delivery there is no way to be sure if it is the right Medicine for you.
- Many of these websites are just online scams that don’t care about the health of people, they only care about money.
Overview of Adderall:
Adderall is an amphetamine medicine that is mainly used in the treatment of ADHD. Adderall is a substance controlled by govt. agencies due to its abuse and addiction characteristics. Which Means You Can Get easily addicted to this drug and which easily leads to the misuse of this drug. And If you suddenly stop taking Adderall you will feel Extreme fatigue and depression and sometimes also changes in the sleep pattern.
Side Effects of Adderall
Adderall has many potential side effects, including:
- Teeth grinding
- Changes in sex drive or ability
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Menstrual cramps
- Blurred vision
- Sudden death
- Heart attack
- Swelling of the tongue, throat, eyes, or face
Interactions with Adderall
Adderall isn’t the best treatment for everyone. Your Doctor Should your Medical History. Be sure to mention if you have any of the following health conditions.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Heart attack
- Depression or another mental illness
- Kidney disease
Also, talk to your doctor if you take any of the following medications:
- Medications for heartburn or ulcers
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors
- migraine headaches Drug
- Seizures Medicines
- Thiazide diuretics (water pills)
- Sodium phosphate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- glutamic acid (L-glutamine)
Q-1: Is it possible to Buy Adderall Without Health insurance?
Yes, It is possible to Buy Adderall by paying directly to the pharmacy which can cost you around $200 for 30 tablets.
Q-2; Is a Generic version of Adderall available?
Yes, Generic Adderall can be bought for $30.
Q-3 Can I take treatment of ADHD Online?
Yes, Treatment for ADHD can be provided online but by using only Non-Stimulant Medicine.
As discussed above Adderall can not be prescribed online due to its addictive and abusive properties. But Doctors can prescribe you some non-stimulant drugs in place of ADHD Which can take longer to start the effect. For more information, you can contact our support number and they will help you by providing more information.