The beauty of a person is how natural he is! The same thing is applicable when it comes to your skin. Environment damages the natural glowing skin. So. it’s important to protect it before it reaches to serious skin problem.
The thing is, when it comes to skincare we prefer expensive creams, medicines, lotions those are effective but topically only. To recover the natural glow of skin you should prefer natural treatments. Because natural treatment has no side effects and proper effectiveness. The only drawback is natural treatment is it’s time taking.
Good things always take time making choosing home remedies for natural glow is better than selecting expensive products. Here we have a list of natural ingredients that help in preventing Natural glow of the skin.
List of Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
The above list is prepared after having a long observation of the use of each and every ingredient. Let’s see how you should use this-
1. Glowing Skin with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is used in many health remedies. It is always an ingredient for skin care products. Sticky aloe gel has so many biological benefits, it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. Moreover, Aloe vera is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene. These are a key ingredient to keep the skin glowing and reduce the aging signs.
Read More about Aloe vera 11 BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA YOU MUST KNOW
How to use it?
- Use aloe vera gel directly under your eye to overcome with the dark circle. It takes time, So the effect will appear after 2-3 month of use.
- Make a paste of Aloe vera gel(1 tablespoon) with a pinch of turmeric(Haldi), honey(1 teaspoon) and milk(1 teaspoon).
- Create a daily skin cleanser with Aloe vera. Take one teaspoon of aloe vera gel and add 5-6 tablespoon of rosewater. Mix it well and pour in a spraying bottle. This preparation is used as a skin cleanser.
- The peel off of aloe vera leaves can be used as a scrub.
2. Turmeric For Glowing Skin
Turmeric has antiseptic properties. This property beneficial to cure acne. Because it stops bacteria from spreading. Another biological use of turmeric is as an anti-inflammatory home remedy. This property helps to get rid of inflammation around acne and reduces dark circles also. Turmeric protects your skin from sun damage.
How to use it?
- For acne treatment make a paste of turmeric(1 teaspoon) and Honey(½ teaspoon). Apply this paste on your face, keep it for 15 minutes and wash off with mild face wash.
- To reduce acne scars, make a mixture of turmeric(¼ teaspoon) and lemon(½ teaspoon) with few drops of water. Apply this mixture gently on your acne scars. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off with normal water.
- Neem and Turmeric(Haldi)Cleansing paste- Take 10-12 neem leaves and grind them add turmeric about ¼ teaspoon. Apply this paste on face for about 20 minutes and see the effect.
3. Lemon For Glowing Skin
Lemon is citrus fruit and rich in vitamin C and antioxidant. It is a natural astringent that is used to remove tanning and dead cells from the skin. Its acidic nature serves as an exfoliator and heals unseen damage of the skin.
How to use it?
- Make a face pack with Lemon (half lemon) And honey(½ teaspoon). Apply this face pack on your damaged skin, keep for 5 minutes and then wash off.
- Mix coconut water and lemon and apply on your face.
- Lemon and sugar is also a good combination to remove skin tanning. Take a half lemon and put some fine sugar on it. And Scrub your face with that.
4. Papaya For Glowing Skin
Papaya is full of enzymes, antioxidant and vitamin A. Particularly, It is rich in papain enzyme that helps in the removal of inactive protein and nourishes your skin. Also, it is a well-hydrated agent for skin.
How to use it?
- Papaya Honey Mask- Mash papaya in a bowl and mix it with honey. Make a smooth paste and apply it on your face and neck skin. Wait till 20 minutes then wash off with normal water.
- Papaya, Cucumber And Banana Mask- Mix Papaya and banana in equal proportion. Add cucumber half of the papaya. Make a smooth pack. Apply the paste on face and keep it about 15 minutes. Then wash off with normal water.
- Papaya and turmeric paste- Mash few pieces of papaya in a bowl add ½ teaspoon of Turmeric in it. Mix a well and make a smooth pack. Apply the paste on affected area keep it still till it dries and then washes off with normal water.
5. Honey for Glowing Skin
Honey is a natural emollient with antibacterial properties. Due to these properties, it soothes the skin and reduces skin damage. However, Honey is also a good home remedy for the sore throat. Because of its bleaching property, it covers the scars and dark circles.
How to use it-
- Honey Skin Cleanser- Take 1 tablespoon of raw honey and add water to it about 5-6 tablespoon. Pour the mixture in a spraying bottle. Shake well.
- Honey Face Wash- Mix 1 tablespoon, raw honey, one teaspoon of milk, one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric. Use this mixture to wash your face twice a day.
6. Besan(Gram Flour) For Glowing skin
The Ubtan is an important part of Indian wedding’s Haldi ceremony. Ubtan is prepared from natural ingredients and the most common ingredient for Ubtan is Gram flour(Besan). Basically, Besan is a natural skin cleanser, removes skin hairs and enhances natural glow.
How to use it?
- Gram flour and raw milk Pack- Make a paste of besan(one Teaspoon) And Milk(2 tablespoons). Mix and make a thick paste. Then apply the paste on the skin and let it stay for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off with cold water.
- Gram Flour and wheat bran pack- Mix gram flour (1/2 tablespoons), Wheat bran(¼ tablespoon), Yoghurt or milk(as required to make a paste) and a pinch of Turmeric(Haldi).
Quick tips for Natural Glowing skin
- Lemon is juice is Good for health in Summers. You can use the squeezed lemon and scrub on the tanned area to get rid of tanning. This also removes the blackheads. Scrub the blackheads area with squeezed lemon you can instantly see the effect.
- Wheat Bran- The waste remains after sieving the flour is used as a scrub. To remove the dirt from the skin.
- Uses rose water as a skin cleanser and to hydrate the skin in summers.
- If Dosa is in the menu then you can use the leftover of dosa better as a skin moisturizer. Apply the leftover of dosa batter on face keep it for 5 minutes and then wash off.
- Use milk cream as a moisturizer and cleanser for your skin.